24 ago 2010

Elaine Benes... fashion icon??



 Foto: random from www.google.com
I´ve been watching Seinfeld non-stop since May. I have the whole series compiled in a really cool dvd set. So, when I read this on the NYTimes it really caught my attention! I had noticed that her looks did seemed of-the-moment now that I was catching up again with my favorite show, however the character´s style was not something I was planning on following any time soon... maybe I should reconsider :)


He estado viendo Seinfeld desde mayo sin parar. Tengo toda la serie en un dvd set. Por eso, cuando leí esto en el NYTimes ¡me llamó la atención de inmediato! Yo si me había dado cuenta que los looks de Elaine se veían actualizados, sin embargo ese estilo no era algo que tenía planeado seguir por el momento... probablemente deba reconsiderarlo :)

No hay comentarios: