20 oct 2010

The TED Award goes to...

J R, the low profile french “photograffeur” that does these amazing installations all over the world to give slums a human face and draw attention to their needs. “I’m kind of stunned,” he said of the prize. “I’ve never applied for an award in my life and didn’t know that somebody had nominated me for this.” Nice isn´t it? Read more about the prize given and about this artist in the NY Times

J R el fotógrafo francés de bajo perfil que hace estas increíbles instalaciones en todo el mundo para darle a los barrios pobres y abandonados un rostro humano, quien así logra atraer atención a esas necesidades. "Estoy impactado" dijo del premio. "Nunca he aplicado a un premio en mi vida y no sabía que alguien me había nominado por esto." ¿Chévere, verdad? Lean más sobre este premio y sobre el artista en el NY Times

No hay comentarios: