16 oct 2013

Trend: white shoes






Fuente: Karla´s Closet, Collage Vintage, Mr. Newton, Song of Style, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Vogue

There is something season after season I promise myself I will try wearing: White shoes (sandals, pumps, loafers, any type really). See, I always had the problem of thinking  they look tacky on me, or at least they generally look tacky on most women. 
We live in the perfect weather for this kind of shoe and we could wear it year round, however is not common to see women around here wearing white shoes. So, when I see street style photos and celebrities in white shoes looking sophisticated and chic, I just can´t figure out how to translate it to real life.... 
Do you like white shoes? Do you wear them? We would love your inpunt on this matter!


Hay algo que todas las temporadas me prometo intentar hacer: usar zapatos blancos (sandalias, pumps, mocasines, cualquier modelo no importa). La verdad es que siempre he tenido el problema de considerar los zapatos blancos un poco tacky, o por lo menos a la mayoría de las mujeres se le ven tacky. 
Vivimos en un clima ideal para este tipo de zapato y lo podríamos usar el año entero, sin embargo no es común ver a las mujeres locales con sandalias blancas. Por eso cuando veo los looks callejeros y a las actrices de Hollywood usarlos y encima verse super chic, no logro traducir eso a la vida real....
¿Les gustan los zapatos blancos? ¿Los usan a menudo? Nos encantaría su input en este tema!


No hay comentarios: