3 mar 2013

Look of the day: Milano

Fuente: Didá trendy now

This is what I wore for a business event I had in Milano last week. Sorry for the lack of detailed photos but I had the worst neck pain ever and that was the only shot I could get without screaming!
I was wearing a MNG dress, Calzedonia tights, pearls from Gorfin jewerly store over at San Marino Shopping Center and Michael Kors watch. Lipstick is Scarlet from Sephora Collection.


Esto es lo que usé la semana pasada en Milán para un evento de trabajo. Sorry por la falta de fotos detalladas pero estaba con un dolor de cuello terrible y esta es la única toma que logré sin gritar del dolor!
Estaba con un vestido de MNG, tights de Calzedonia, perlas de la joyería Gorffin en San Marino, reloj Michael Kors. El lápiz de labio es de Sephora Collection color Scarlet.




No hay comentarios: